RAİLTUR VAGON ENDÜSTRİSİ TAŞ. SAN. VE TİC. AŞ
In order to follow swiftly developing technology closely and to offer new projects to the railway transportation sector, RAILTUR is established in 2006 by “Turgut Company Group” in Kayseri city. As the first and only private Turkish producer of freight wagons, spare parts and service provider to carry out wagon maintenance, the company started production in Kayseri Free Zone. At the moment Railtur is the first and only producer and exporter of tank wagons and bogies with its experienced staff and employee, in accordance with the Standards of European Union.
Completed and current project examples
a. Tank wagons
– Zas -Type (62 m3) – and Za(e)s -Type Tank Wagons (70 m3) ,
designed according to RID 2005, EN-Standards and UIC- Regulations for RIV traffic operations
– Zacns – Type Tank Wagon (95 m3) ,
The wagon design meets the requirements of RID , TSI and TEN RIV-traffic operation
b. Bogies , designed and approved as interoperability constituents in accordance with TSI
– Y25Ls1-K type freight wagon bogie
various Y25 Bogies with compact brake systems.
– Y25 [ Lssi-K & Lssif-K ] type bogie with integrated brake system
– Y25Lsd-KP1 type freight wagon bogie (H – type bogie with push brake system),
– Tram Bogie frames- The motor and trailer bogie frames and bolsters of light rail vehicle (tram)
c. Rgns Type Platform wagon equiped with Y25 bogie with CFCB brake system. The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI and TEN RIV-traffic operation.